Shanahans Solicitors has a specialist Personal Injury department led by Domenico Nigliazzo who has extensive experience in dealing with all types of personal injury claims.
Domenico, who also teaches Personal Injury litigation to post graduates on the Legal Practice Course, is dedicated to ensuring that you get the compensation that you deserve. Domenico and his team will handle your claim in a friendly, sympathetic and understanding manner.
People, unfortunately, have accidents and suffer injuries in all types of different situations. You may be out in your car, walking along the pavement, working, out shopping or simply at home. You may also suffer injury while undergoing medical treatment. In all these situations, and many more you may have a claim for compensation.
We are able to advise and assist in the following types of claim:
- Road Traffic Accident claims, whether as a passenger, driver or cyclist
- Tripping or slipping claims, either on the street or at places you were visiting such as shops, offices or nightclubs
- Accidents at work, caused by an unsafe system of work, unsafe equipment or machinery, unsafe premises, or by the negligence of other employees
- Workplace illness claims, such as industrial deafness, work related stress, injuries caused by working with vibratory tools, asbestos related conditions, and repetitive strain injuries (RSI).
- Abuse claims, either in a residential care home, children’s home or boarding school and concerning events which may even have taken place a long time ago
- Accidents in custody, whether in prison or at police stations
- Civil Actions Against the Police, if you were wrongfully arrested or unlawfully detained in custody
- Criminal injuries compensation, if you were the innocent victim of violent crime
- Food poisoning claims, or dental injuries due to contaminated food
- Medical Negligence
- Fatal Accidents